Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Daily Do's} DON'T 4 get it!

I'm sitting here sipping on some Maxwell House (po folks coffee) and I think to myself "I owe my readers a post." I do. With the hubs being home for leave it gets a little crazy around here  ... meaning I have zero time to break for blogging. Sad ... I know.

*
*

If you haven't noticed ... which I'm sure you have because you are very observant ... there's a little box on the left that is labeled "The Daily Do's".  I love The Daily Do's because they challenge me ... each day ...to do something good for myself. A few days ago I painted my nails yellow. I tried alligator .... and it's delish! I've also made a vow to go to yoga classes three times a week. It makes me feel like Carrie Bradshaw. I'm all cultured and exciting now! Bring on the Manolos! << The knock off versions of course.
*
*
If you follow The Daily Do's (even just once) ... and I suggest you Do .... tell me about it in the comments section .. or email me at amandajhoward@ymail.com. I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment